Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bakin' Friends lives on!

Hi Friends!  I have a fun little announcement today...a fellow blogger friend, Steph over at Steph's Bite by Bite started a fun program, Bakin' Friends, a little over a year ago.  It's basically a penpal program, except you don't have to write a letter in your best "penmanship", instead you send baked goods.  Seriously, who doesn't love getting baked treats in the mail?  

Anyway, Steph recently stated that she was going to have to disband the program unless someone wanted to take over the admin. portion.  Wait, you mean no more baked goods delivered right to my doorstep?  The HORROR!  I knew that I really, really, really, wanted to keep this group going, so I jumped at the chance to organize the group!  

I know it probably seems petty or down right ridiculous that I'd be this excited about organizing this group, but I am.  {deal with it}! I'm excited to see this group grow {hopefully} and to continue "meeting" new people!  

Want in on all the delicious details?
this is where you nod your head and take action!

At the top of my blog where all the "headings" are, you may notice a new one named Bakin' Friends...click on it and you'll find all the details {& more} there!  I hope you decide to join...it really is a fun group with a lot of delicious baked goods!

With that, I hope everyone is having a fabulous start to their Thanksgiving!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment