Friday, December 13, 2013

oh-TWO-dles!!

Happy Friday the 13th...or, more importantly to ME, happy birthday to my sweet, little girl Dafney!

Where does the time go?  I am having a really hard time believing that my little girl is already two years old.  Seriously...make it stop! I may have shed a few tears this morning over the fact that my baby is no longer a BABY.  I can remember the day she was born like it was yesterday!  It literally feels like we were just in the Hospital staring in awe at our beautiful little girl!



She has changed so much in the past 2 years and amazes us daily with new words, new tricks and all the funny things she does & says!  Dafney has been more than a blessing to me and I have enjoyed every single second with her.  YES, even those long, sleepless nights, those completely disgusting diaper changes and all of those temper-tantrums!  



2 Year Dr. Appointment Stats:

Height - 34 inches {68th percentile}
Weight - 21.6 pounds {not quite on the charts for weight...she's a peanut}
All in all, the Dr. was happy with her height/weight and as well as her verbal & physical skills.  We're beyond thankful AND blessed to have a healthy little girl!



Favorite Words & Phrases:
~I did it~Daffy funny~come here mama~good girl mama~where's mama/daddy/grandma/papa/auntie/hannah-bell~I don't like it~I don't want it~I'm cold~jump~I'm a teapot~I want juicy~more dancing~mama hold you~



Dafney loves to sing: ABC {and she knows the whole song}~Itsy Bitsy Spider~I'm a little teapot~Row Row~Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~Jingle Bells~

Current Wardrobe Stats:
Shirts - 18-24 month
Pants - 12 month {for the length she needs 18 month pants, but the waist is still at the 12 month size}
Shoes - about a 5.5; small feet like her mama!
Jacket - 18 month

We had a fabulous time celebrating her birthday and I promise to post all about her {Minnie Mouse} birthday party soon!

Until then...have a great day!




1 comment: