Thursday, May 15, 2014

Latte with Leah #3


Happy Thursday, Friends!  It's time for another Latte with Leah! Grab your favorite drink and let's get started :)

~ This past weekend was the infamous Leahpalooza celebration (aka MY birthday).  I wanted to keep things very low key this year, so we just had a couple friends over for a BBQ.  We let the kids run wild, while us adults indulged in some adult beverages, chatted and hung out.  It really was a great day!  And, my sister-in-law made this cute birthday cupcake holder, thingy {for lack of a better term} and some tasty chocolate chip cupcakes as well!  Isn't it cute?!



~ Dafney's daycare celebrated Mother's Day on Friday and they went all out!  In her class, each child gave their Mom's pink bags with a flower on it made out of their hand prints {so adorable}! The daycare also treated Mom's/Grandma's to some tea and snacks!  \


I even brought my Mom with so she could join in on the Mother's Day fun :)


~ Over the weekend we {and by "we", I mean the Hubby} finally turned Dafney's car seat so it's now facing forward.  She LOVED it...she kept saying "I can see what Momma sees" :)  It has opened a whole new world for her {at least in the car}!  


~ You have to check out this video!  It is amazing and brought tears to my eyes.  It's heartwarming and totally worth the 8 minutes {or in my case worth the 40 minutes...as I've watched it 5 times today}!

~ Weekend plans?  We actually don't have much on the docket this weekend.  Since Mother Nature loves to throw crappy weather our way, I think we'll take Dafney to the Children's Museum on Saturday.  And, {fingers crossed} it's supposed to be decent on Sunday, so hopefully we can get a family bike ride/picnic in!  


Hope you all have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment